The hole in the middle of the backyard is not filled in yet, which was part of the reason for putting off the seeding.....but Audree and Mommy need a backyard to play in during the day, it's too nice to stay indoors. Our new neighbor wants to dig a hole in his backyard for a fire pit about the same size as the hole we had and is more than willing to let us have the dirt he digs up. They are busy doing some renovations and repair on the house before moving in, which includes fixing their fence between our yards... so when the fence comes down to be fixed, they'll just wheel the dirt on over!
Audree continues to cha
nge every day. She loves chasing mommy and daddy around the house in the evenings and it helps to wear her out for bedtime. :-) Tonight we ran a few errands with Ati (Auntie) and Tedo (Zephan), which she really enjoyed... we even went to see Daddy and Ucle (Uncle). Toward the end of our journey Audree was asking for her cup ........."cupa cupa cup cupa cupa" in her sweet little voices and I kinda heard her, but didn't as we were all talking at the same time...... next thing I hear "Mommy!!! Cup!!" She stopped us all in our tracks, it was funny and cute at the same time. So I turned around and said "please mommy".... "peeeeeeease!" Good enough for me! :)I have been working more and more for the general transcription company that I started with at the beginning of April, but still no luck with a job in medical transcription. I was invited to test for one company, but have not heard back on whether I passed or not.... I've only been looking for a couple weeks, gotta remember to give it some time. It's hard for newbies to find jobs since everyone wants at least 2 years of expereience. Hopefully I'll find someone that'll give me a chance to prove myself.