6/17/08

Updates!!!

Well... I'll just get to the first bit of news before I get in trouble....

We're pregnant!!!

According to my calculations, I'm due at the end of February, 2009. I'll have an exact date after my appointment next week. Just barely about 4 weeks along and already starting to have morning sickness....uck!!!

Michael has already started planning renovations for the next bedroom. We're going to redo the other upstairs bedroom, my office, and turn it into Audree's big girl room and put the baby in Audree's room. Fortunately the 2nd room will be a little easier since we're going with the same basic style, just decorating it differently.

Audree and Mommy had their first visit to the circus yesterday with Gaga, Daddy & Great Grandma. We had fun, my favorite parts were the dogs and elephants, the bears were a close second, I think Audree would agree with me. However, she was not too fond of the clowns. Poor baby was literally shaking she was so scared of them and they came out several times. Thank goodness we were pretty far away from them. We tried to get pictures, but with the dark and the distance, they didn't turn out too well.