It's not uncommon for a pregnant woman to have to get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night, but it's usually pretty uneventful and you go right back to sleep..... not last night! Bad me, I turned on the light to see where I was going and the next thing I knew I heard it crackling, saw smoke, sparks and a small flame or two. That'll wake you up in a hurry! I'm pretty sure the light is original equipment that was installed when the house was built 30 yrs ago. Don't worry, no serious damage done, just a small dark spot on the ceiling that'll be covered by a new light. I'm sure glad Michael knows a thing or two about electrical stuff. :) He removed the light fixture and disconnected the wires from the switch until he returns home from work today. He's going to have to run new wires because the old ones are very brittle.

Audree went to her first fair last week. She loved the carousel & the animals. In fact,when it was time to get off the carousel, she got very upset, she wanted to keep going. Maybe next year. :-) She'll be big enough to go on some of the other rides with her cousins next year instead of just watching.
Audree has changed so much lately and becoming such a big girl. She is now realizing that she's tired and wants to sleep when it's either nap time or bedtime. She'll tell you "Audee sleepy" or "eyes sleepy" (no, I didn't misspell Audree... she calls herself Audee). We left the fair quite late last week and as she rarely will fall asleep in the car, all the way home we heard, "mommy, Audee sleepy", "eyes sleepy", "daddy sleepy." We hear Audee this or Audee that all the time now, it's so cute to see how she puts things together. No full sentences yet, but she's putting lots of different thoughts together. Don't ask me how many words she knows now.. it's too many to remember them all. :-)
I haven't had a chance to run out and take pictures of the backyard yet, but it has come a LONG way, a lot of work & sweat went into that space and looks very nice. We were able to have a nice birthday party outside a couple of weeks ago, though we were on Arkansas blue grass instead of Kentucky Blue grass... (LOL.... we put blue tarps over the dirt to try to keep the dirt outside). There's still a little work to be done before winter hits. The ground has been given a chance to settle a bit and Mich has realized he needs to get a little more dirt there to
level things out before he plants grass in September/October.
level things out before he plants grass in September/October.Baby Jelly Bean is still doing good, we're at 14.5 weeks right now and everything right on target. I will be able to schedule my ultrasound at my next appointment. I'm hoping the hospital has upgraded their ultrasound equipment so I can have the new 3d/4d pictures of the baby..that would be really neat! :)