9/23/08

18 weeks or 17.2 weeks?

We had another prenatal appointment and now I'm confused.. I have two different due dates... 6 days apart, but I'm sticking with the one I've been going with all along Feb 21st. Audree got to hear Jelly Bean's heart beat again... she thought that was cool. It was also time for blood work....icky... and to schedule the ultrasound, which is this week... the nurse suggested I wait until my next appointment and do it all in the same day... 4 weeks from now.... but I told her NO WAY!! :-)

Audree is finally appearing to be over her cold & sinus infection...thank goodness I got her into the doctor or it could have gone on for several more weeks. She's been a busy girl and undoing some of the housework and organizing that mommy has done lately. It's fun though, she's trying so hard to help when she can and she loves to vacuum. (Pic on right- Audree trying to help organize the empty boxes)

I got back in touch with the company I was doing general transcription for and let them know I could start working again, but only about 1/2 of the amount of work I was doing before. I did some work already, but now they're back to bugging me about working more that I am able to. I have another possible option out there as an independent contractor doing Internet research that will give me the flexibility I want and need, we'll see how it pans out. I'm currently waiting for an invitation to take their tests.