
We've had our little princess for almost 4 weeks now, time flies fast! We're adjusting well, Izabelle is starting to be more alert and we're enjoying her being awake more during the day now.
Not a whole lot to report, the entire family is sick so we're hanging low right now. We very much appreciate all the offers for help or requests for visits, but as I've said, I'd prefer if everyone stays away until the four of us are better. I'm not necessarily saying this because I don't want you to get sick, though that is a very good reason. We caught that nasty flu going around and it is extremely contagious. I'm asking that everyone wait because anybody could unknowingly be carrying something and re-expose our little girls to something and make them or us worse. This flu is horrible. Audree already has a compromised immune system due to her asthma and allergies and Izabelle, well, she's just tiny! I'm not trying to be mean by saying no to visitors or help, but I'm thinking about my family first... I know most people can understand that. We are doing fine right now and taking care of everything we need, so please don't be upset that we don't want/need help right now, we are not children anymore, but adults with our own children.