I'm not sure if we've thrown little sissy's schedule so far off that we've screwed up her internal clock or what, but sleep times are not coming easy for her lately. I'm hoping she hasn't decided that naps are no longer! I need that bit of free time, even if I can't get Audree to lay down anymore. Izy's been jabbering away for over an hour now in her crib... been doing it at night too, but that means she sleeps longer in the morning. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet.
I think and hope I finally got my grocery shopping taken care of for the week... maybe with teh exception of some bananas and some stuff to finish my cake for class tomorrow. We are doing our final project, pictures to be posted later. I have decided that I'm done with cake decorating classes for now. They are costing at least $100-$150 per class, which is money that could be put to good use elsewhere. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but I don't feel I'm getting my $$ out of the class when I can read the book and get almost all the same information on how to do something.
Working on Christmas shopping. My idea for the girls has gone out the window since Izy is still in the destructive phase. My sister found a huge wood dollhouse at the thrift store this summer that would be perfect for the girls, but I'd hate to fix it up only to have it destroyed within a day or two. Maybe for next year. I have one person done... well, almost 2. I know what I'm doing for the 2nd person, but it'll take a little bit more than buying it at the store, it must be assembled.
I am so antsy to start on the house! Our original goal date for having the house ready to sell is spring 2012. We'll see how the market is at that time. Unfortunately there is little chance of selling our house right now for the price we want because there is so much that needs to be done to it. However, I told Michael that he can't start working on projects around the house until he finishes his homework for school next week. I love that he's almost done with that!! :)
By the way, I have a new favorite author... well, she wrote a baking book and I think she has another cookbook due out soon. http://www.foodallergymama.com/ Check her website out. If you have to deal with food allergies, she has some great recipes... and they almost all fit our diet! :)