It's been a while. Life has been busy and computer time not so much. So before i forget, since I know I won't be on here again in the next few days...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We're in the last few weeks until baby arrives... only 9 weeks left until baby's estimated due date. Will she come early, on time, or a little late.. who knows! Dr. says I'm right on schedule and thankfully it has been an uneventful pregnancy, with the exception of lost sleep and some aches and pains. But whoever said being pregnant was easy? We're working on our to-do list to make sure we're ready for whenever she decides to arrive. Michael has started demo and remodel on the new room we are building for Audree, so he's keeping really busy.
Audree is changing daily. She cracks me up every day with something new. Yesterday I was organizing some of her toys and would hand her something and ask her to put it away, her response was "oh thank you, that's so sweet." That surprised me and I was laughing so hard at the way she said it, I was almost in tears. This afternoon we finally got to go outside for a bit... it's just been too cold, but I promised her we would go play in the snow... I also had an alterior motive... trying to wear her out enough for her to take a nap for the first time this week... but no success. Oh well. She's now counting all the way to 30 and singing the ABC's without missing a letter, all by herself. Everyone is always amazed that she can do that....but i'm not, she's a smart little girl!.... or as she says... super girl! She loves to
sing. Her favorite song right now is frosty the snowman... "frosty no-man, jolly happy soul, copopoppop, button nose, eyes, nose..." I love her special rendition.... always sure to bring a smile!
Nothing new to report on the progress of her allergy elmination appointments. I think that even Dr. is getting a little frustrated that we're not seeing faster results. She was treated for 4 different things today, though only two appointments. We had the normal treatments and what she calls boosters for both milk and wheat, which she is going to start doing with Audree. I tried giving her wheat this week and did not have such good results. Thinking it could have been something else, i was going to let her system clear out and try again next week. I mentioned it to Dr. Tess and she checked wheat again.... the results were ok, but when she tested to see if Audree would need more treatments for wheat, it came back that she would need 8 treatments for wheat and at least 15 for milk. Oh boy! Thankfully she can give her a booster, in which she said she can trick the body into thinking it's getting all 8 or 9 treatments or as many as Audree's system will allow at a time, we got 8 for wheat today and 9 for milk, along with working on the digestive system and salt.
This is the last double apointment day for Audree for a few months though, it's time to get mommy in there to treat baby before she's born. Tess can treat me and at the same time treat the baby of any potential allergies, something she recommends doing in the third trimester. So we'll still have two appointments, but one for mommy and one for Audree. Of course if she's doing boosters on Audree, it'll be like she's still having two appointments. :-)