1/9/09

Mommy's Turn!

Audree and Mommy went for another appointment to the allergy elimination specialist, mommy's first, in order to treat me and attempt to prevent allergies in little one. I'm not sure if everyone has the same problem, but I also tested problematic for the first four items.... eggs, calcium, vitamin B complex and sugars. I'm interested to see how Mich does when Audree and I are all finished up. I was treated for eggs today, a little more in-depth than treatments for a baby or toddler.... never knew I had a problem with eggs or chicken..hmmm. I'm debating on whether or not to double up on my treatments for the next 6 weeks and resume Audree's in March after baby's born or just do one for each of us each week or what....unfortunately nothing is free and my treatments will cost more than hers. We'll see.... Audree was given a booster treatment for milk and her normal treatments have taken a temporarily different route to treat her for those things that cause her asthma to go crazy as it seems her pet allergies are getting worse... doesn't matter how long ago the pet was around. Since cats are the worst, we started with cats today. I imagine next time, as long as her treatment for cats hold, will be dogs. I also plan to ask for treatments for grass, trees, mold and dust mites. With spring on it's way, I'm hoping we'll stop the attacks before they can start!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, very busy. I hope you all had a great one too! Of course Audree made out like a bandit!! But I wouldn't have expected anything else... she is very loved and everyone loves to spoil her. :-)

Everything with baby is coming along wonderfully....though I'm absolutely exhausted by the time we get Audree down for bed. Thank goodness for Mich!! Dr. says everything is on target, I'm very lucky or just smarter this time and very little swelling in my ankles so far, if any at all and keeping the false contractions in check. I go in next week for another checkup, then up to every week or twice a week depending on how things are progressing. Audree loves going with us to the appointments. She gets to hear the baby's heart beat and enjoys playing with the Dr's chair and other fun stuff while we wait.