Almost five years ago when we found out we were pregnant with Audree, Michael accepted a position in the IBEW as an electrician's apprentice. Today he is getting ready to take his state test to become a licensed journeyman!! Granted, he still must finish his last 2 weeks (2 quarters) of classes to be recognized by the IBEW as a journeyman.. but he's so close! He has class next week, then his last week of class, I believe, is either the last week or March or first week of April. I'm so proud of him. It's been a lot of work and a lot of sacrifice, but he's done awesome and will be graduating top of his class.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did, though I'm not sure what happened to the time... it went by way too fast and we didn't get to do everything we wanted to. We can try again next year.
I am looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us. We have several goals, dreams and wishes for the year that I will reveal as they come. The first priority is Michael passing his test Friday... wish him well!