3/9/11

Life and other fun stuff

I have been working on getting my room cleaned up the last two days because our new bed is on it's way today!  YAH!  The only bad part is that I'm losing a little space in my already small room because we decided to up the size and get a king size. YIKES!  But I'm excited... I get all new bedding and a chance to redecorate.

Next week is a big week for my little girl.  Audree is scheduled to have her tonsils taken out on Thursday... a blessing!  Because she has asthma and has woken up in the middle of the night coughing many a night, I kept a baby monitor in her room... but one of my two monitors broke, so we had to move the one from Audree's room to Izy's room and now keeping Audree's door open.  Well... something we couldn't hear over the monitor was Audree's sleep apnea.  We knew she had enlarged tonsils, but doctors weren't concerned about that.. until we realized she had sleep apnea... now they are coming out, along with her adenoids.  

The really exciting part for me... other than the fact that it should help with her sleeping immensely... is that I have had about a dozen people tell me that after the tonsils come out, some of the allergies start going away!  I've been praying for a miracle for my baby girl and I think this is it. 

Mich did pass his journeyman's test on the first round.. I am so proud of him!  He is recognized by a Journeyman Electrician by the state of Washington.  Now he has one more week of school left and then he will be officially a union journeymen... that week is coming at the end of this month! :-)

Another birthday passed us by... our little monkey, Izabelle, turned 2 at the end of February.  She is such a funny little girl.  Her vocabulary is absolutely exploding right now, it's fun to listen to her figure things out. 

As for Mommy... too many projects!  But I am learning to take some downtime and relax despite the condition of the house or what I need to accomplish.  In the past 2 months I have finished 3 books...a record for me!!