9/22/12

Nothing new to report...

Everybody surviving the smoke in the air?  We're full of sniffles and coughs around here... I'm praying none of them turn into the sickies...  Daddy is sick, but his immune system took a big hit a few days ago after a trip to the ER due to Anaphylaxis.  He accidentaly ate walnuts and had a very severe reaction.  He is still recovering, but I'm soooo thankful he's ok and it wasn't any worse than it really was!!!  I will also be glad when the fires are all gone. I miss being able to open the doors and windows now that the weather is cooling down a bit.

We have yet to recieve the test results back for Miss A yet.  It's been 9 days now and I was told about a week and a half.  If I dont hear anything on Monday, I'll check in on Tuesday to see if they've heard anything.  I'm very anxious for the results.

We also have yet to hear from the contractors on bids for the remodel on the house.  Not sure if there's going to be a remodel.  It's been about 4 weeks now and not a word.  They're not winning any brownie points with me right now, that's for sure!!!