11/9/12

Quite a scare...

We have had quite a week around here. We have skipped school this week because mommy has not been feeling well... Finally realized that is seasonal allergies, not a cold or flu... At least I hope I never gets that far. Allergies can turn into a bacterial or viral infection because they wear your system down.

And Wednesday this week Miss A had a very severe allergic reaction to a supplement that was intended to strengthen her immune system. I will spare you the details. She ended up having to ride in an ambulance to the ER, but was unconscious for that and stayed a night in the hospital. She's doing great now, like nothing ever happened! I love how kids bounce back! Mommy and daddy haven't bounced back as quickly, but we'll be ok. :-). I have contacted the company that manufactures the supplement, we'll see how that goes...