I've decided to put MOPS and a few other kid and mom activities on hold until the kids are older.... Don't worry, we're still doing dance. Today will be my last meeting. With other activities it just adds to things that interfere with school and I never seem to be able to finish our school week within the time period I need to or should. It also interferes with little mister's nap time and then I have super-cranky baby to deal with. He's so good when everyone else is around, but when it's just mommy and/or daddy, he lets loose and can be a real stinker. So, as much as I enjoy going, I'm done for now. In the past month, I think there have been 3 days that we didn't have to go anywhere...oy! To much go go go and the kids and I need a break from it.
