1/1/13

Another trip to urgent care

We got there super early this morning as instructed by the nurse because she expected a crowd and we got right in. Of course we didn't see a doctor, but a nurse that didn't really seem to know what she was doing. There was no visible swelling or redness in the ear, but it hurts, plugged and draining fluid like crazy! It took me a bit to convince her its an ear infection. Then I had to explain leaky gut syndrome to her and why an oral antibiotic was a bad idea. It could have undone everything we've accomplished in the past 3 months in just 10 days. I requested the drops, which she reluctantly prescribed. They worked before, they should be fine again. No, I'm not crazy... I know what's going on with my own kid better than a grumpy nurse that is upset she had to work a holiday.