
I think we're almost all on the road to recovery finally!! Daddy is still fighting it, but the kids' runny noses and coughs are starting to dry up. Thank Goodness! We're on 2+ weeks now and technically only one visit to the Dr. for Miss A's ear infection, not sure if it was related. With a major lack of sleep I have not come down with it, PTL!! I have been taking vitamins and supplements like crazy.. guess I'm not that crazy, huh?
The good news is that we're back in school finally too... full force. I know we don't have to keep up with anybody else's schedule, but I would like to attempt to be done for the summer so I can spend time prepping for a year of pre-school and first grade, but I'm thinking school will continue through the summer. :( I'm thankful to finally have met someone that is doing the same cirriculum and grade level that can help me with what I'm doing because this is her 5th round of kindergarten and has 2 more to go through it, she's not local, but has been a great help already... especially since the cirriculum we've chosen can get pretty intense.
In the process of planning Miss A's birthday party. She's excited and invited a handful of her friends. We decided that the kids are getting to an age that running around hitting balloons at the adults is probly not going to be a fun party for them anymore, so I have some activities running around my brain that I've gotten the 6 yr old approval for so far. :) Should be fun her. The only idea still not sticking in my brain is the cake.. haven't figured that one out yet, the one I like will be pretty labor intensive and with 3 little people, school and a house to take care of, I'm not sure I want to put that much into a cake that's going to be destroyed in 5 minutes. :-) At least I know the recipe I have works with our current restrictions and tastes good too, I hate attempting new recipes at the last minute, REALLY not fun.