Ok, so clearing Audree's allergies is not as easy as it has been for most people and is going to take a little more work than we hoped. I mentioned the results of our egg challenge to the gal and she said it was rare to need to go as far as we are with egg, but it's still very doable. She had one case before that is similar to Audrees, but I think her problem was with milk. It ended up being a combination of grass and milk... of course cows eat grass!
Instead of trying to figure out the eggs right now.. or milk... she said the best thing to do is strengthen Audree's immune system first and then go back and check the foods. Today we did treatments for vitamin B complex and vitamin C. Next week will probably be sugars and iron. She said by the way things are going, Audree's system appears to be very sensitive.
We may not be able to have that special birthday cake for her this year that I was really hoping for as her birthday is in a month, but I will be counting on it for next year!