We have our appointment with the allergist next week also....which I made over two months ago. I'll have her tested for a variety of things to determine where we stand and if anything crept in that maybe we're not aware of, we've been noticing a problem with cats and dogs lately.. hopefully those can be taken care of soon with her NAET treatments, but I don't expe
ct it to be in the next few weeks. However, I may request the scratch test for milk and eggs.... reason being is that according to the specialist, the antibodies, though unreactive, can remain in her system for several months after she is cleared of the allergy and will still show up on the blood tests as being a problem. I'm praying that everything will miraculously cleared out of her system anyway.Audree is getting so big. She is saying things now that just amaze us... some things we didn't think she'd ever heard before, but apparently picked them up somewhere. Her latest is "good morning." Someone said that to her Friday morning at her appointment and for the rest of the day she told everybody "good morning." Of course she loves telling everybody "happy birthday!" I can't wait until her birthday to see what she does... she'll never stop saying it then! hehe
Currently working on potty training. It's not been too difficult, taking her a few accidents to figure out, but she's getting there. I'm not ready to trust her away from the house without a diaper or pull-up yet though!
(picture - Audree showing off her stuff as an '80s girl for Halloween)